Senior Firmware Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Firmware Engineer to increase our R&D team.
This position will be based in Turin or remote for the right candidate. This person will design, develop and test firmware and libraries for microcontrollers used in Arduino or other embedded platforms (e.g. Yocto, Raspberry, etc.)
Turin (Italy) or Remote (for the right candidate).
- Design, develop, code, test and debug embedded software (C++ mainly)
- Prototype a product solution from research to production
- Most of the code will be open source, we require high quality when coding and documenting
- Maintain and improve the code
- Spread the Arduino verb at conferences and with the developer community
- Collaborate with hardware design team
- Review code
Skills & Requirements
- Firmware and libraries development (C, C++), 5+ years of experience
- JTAG and other debugging tools (e.g. openocd)
- Linux kernel & userspace programming
- GO Language (bonus points - highly appreciated)
- Arduino ecosystem (forum, libraries, community etc.)
- Hardware debugging
- Knowledge of the Arduino ecosystem is definitely a plus
- Tools: openocd, bossac, gcc, g++, git, clang
- IoT Protocols (MQTT, CoAP, HTTP, TCP, UDP, AMQP, nice to have)
- Github knowledge is a big plus;
How to apply
If you feel you meet these requirements, we would love to hear from you! Please send us an email at email@example.com . Please specify in the email subject the position you are applying for.
An introduction letter would be also great for us to better understand your motivations and why you would like to work with us.