Reference Language | Libraries | Comparison | Changes
Arduino MKR ENV
This is a library that allows you to read the sensors on the MKR ENV Shield. It manages the different interfaces used by the sensors on the shield to give you an uniform and simple set of functions to read them. The library takes care of the calculations needed to produce values in the requested units.
To use this library
You can find an example to read all the values measured in the Getting Started page.
All the values are returned as floats and have the following ranges, expressed in the SI units:
- Absolute pressure range: 260 to 1260 hPa
- Humidity range: 0 - 100%; accuracy: ± 3.5% rH, 20 to +80% rH
- Temperature range -40 +120; accuracy: ± 0.5 °C, 15 to +40 °C
- Lux range of the sensor with analog reading from 10 to 100.000 lux
- UVA/UVB resolution: 16bit; unit μW/cm2
- UVIndex: from 1 to 11+ as explained here.
Last revision 2019/12/25 by SM
Corrections, suggestions, and new documentation should be posted to the Forum.
The text of the Arduino reference is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License. Code samples in the reference are released into the public domain.