- Digital Pins: How the pins work and what it means for them to be configured as inputs or outputs.
- Analog Input Pins: Details about the analog-to-digital conversion and other uses of the pins.
- PWM: How the analogWrite() function simulates an analog output using pulse-width modulation.
- Memory: The various types of memory available on the Arduino board.
Do you want to develop further the Arduino Hardware, or just build an Arduino on a breadboard? Check out the Hacking section.
- Language Reference: Discover the what each term of the Arduino code language means.
- Variables: Understand how to define and use variables in a Sketch.
- Functions: Learn how to define and use functions in a Sketch.
- Library: Using and installing Arduino Libraries.
- Cores: Need to add a new board to the Arduino Software? Install the relate core and manage it.
- Vidor HDL basics: Learn the basics of FPGAs programming language.
Looking for help on how to extend the Arduino Software (IDE), like write your own Library? Check out the Hacking section.