Examples > Robot?
Use this sketch to calibrate the wheels of your robot. Your robot should move in a straight line when putting both motors at the same speed.
Run the software and follow the on-screen instructions. Use the potentiometer on the bottom board to adjust the calibration.
- Arduino Robot
- A long thin screwdriver
- Upload the example, unplug USB and turn on power
- Find a flat surface, on the ground. Have a screwdriver that fits into the pot on the Motor Board ready.
- After the starting screen, a list of instructions will show up.
- You can change the robot speed by adjusting the knob on Control Board.
- Put the robot on the flat surface, and see if it's going a straight line
- If the robot goes in a curve, you need to adjust the morto board's trimmer potentiometer with screwdriver.
- If the robot is turning left, screw it clockwise
- If it's turning right, screw it counter-clockwise
- If the robot is still turning, repeat the process until it's moving in a straight line.
- The number on the bottom-right corner of the LCD screen is the calibration value, ranging from -30% to 30%. It can help keep track of your process.
Try it out
Calibrate the robot's wheels
SORRY, There is an error at our code repository, please inform to firstname.lastname@example.org