The ArduinoLSM9DS1 library allows you to use the inertial measurement unit (IMU) available on the Arduino® Nano 33 BLE board. The IMU is a LSM9DS1, it is a 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, and 3-axis magnetometer. The IMU is connected to the Nano 33 BLE board’s microcontroller through I2C. The values returned are signed floats.
To use this library:
The ArduinoLSM9DS1 library takes care of the sensor initialization and sets its values as follows:
- Accelerometer range is set at ±4 g with a resolution of 0.122 mg.
- Gyroscope range is set at ±2000 dps with a resolution of 70 mdps.
- Magnetometer range is set at ±400 uT with a resolution of 0.014 uT.
- Accelerometer and gyrospcope output data rate is fixed at 104 Hz.
- Magnetometer output data rate is fixed at 20 Hz.